Bigger. Better. Beautiful.
Kurt Machining provides full-service contract machining for many types of materials and can support your large part needs. Our expertise and innovative CNC equipment ensures perfect precision and replication to create large-scale parts quickly, efficiently, cost-effectively and at a quality that exceeds customer expectations.
Our large-part machining capabilities include:
- CNC milling and turning
- Turning diameter range up to 35″; length up to 10.5′
- Multi-axis CNC lathes with live tooling
- 3-, 4-, and 5-axis vertical and horizontal machining
- 3 FMS (Flexible Manufacturing System) lines
- Work envelope up to 20′ x 6′
- High-speed machining
- Cellular manufacturing
- Part probing/inspection can be a part of the CNC machining process for assured accuracy
- Complex geometry translated to accurate code quickly with SurfCam and our other CAD/CAM software
- Machining of customer supplied/specified forgings, castings, extrusions, etc.
- Okuma MA 600H-II Horizontal CNC
- Working cube is 39″ X Travel, 34.5″ Y Travel, 39.24″ Z Travel
Request a quote today, or contact us for more information.