Kurt Machining’s CNC turning capabilities provide a common result: maximum reliability and quality. Our state-of-the-art, multi-axis turning centers give us an economical, high precision method of producing parts that are symmetrical around a central axis. We consistently deliver superior quality products, from small to large diameter machining.
Request a quote on CNC turned parts for your application, or contact Kurt Machining for more information.
• Multi-axis precision CNC turning
• Multi-spindle CNC turning
• Turning with live tooling
• Rapid lead times
• Prototypes & production quantities
• Precision CNC turning of aluminum, copper, titanium, steel, and high-nickel content materials