At Kurt Machining, we utilize latest technology to produce the highest quality milled and machined parts. We operate state-of-the-art CNC machining centers with high-capacity machining cells for lights-out machining and operation. This allows for round-the-clock production without operator support. In this way, we can produce parts and components with superior precision and in greatly reduced lead times.
- 3- and 4-axis precision CNC milling
- 5-axis working cubes up to 36”
- Large precision CNC milling working cubes up to 20’ x 6'
- Manufacturing in 2 state-of-the-art FMS lines
- Rapid lead times
- Prototype & production quantities
- Precision CNC milling of aluminum, steel, titanium, copper, and high-nickel content materials