About Kurt Manufacturing Impact Divisions
Kurt Manufacturing is a highly diversified contract manufacturer of aluminum impact extrusions. We provide products over a wide range of industries including: military/defense, consumer products markets and packaging as well as agricultural equipment and the building product segments. We also offer value-added secondary operations to the extrusions, offering customers a wide range of machining, heat treating, and coating options.
Technical competency is the heart of the value we provide to our customers. Kurt will work directly with our customers using our superior technical capabilities to convert components to impact extrusions that previously may not have been suitable to this process. With the capability to convert several components to a single product the customer most often benefits from lower tooling costs, increased product quality, lower inventory costs, and increased margins.
Over the years, Kurt Mfg has built its strong reputation in the industry for innovative design and processes, consistent high quality, and the capability to produce the most difficult to manufacture products.
Create with force.
Kurt Machining is a force in impact extrusion. Starting with a simple metal slug forced into a die, we can create any part you want with precision. Our extrusion parts have made an impact in some incredible industries, like Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Oil and Semiconductor.
- 20 ton to 500 ton press range
- Up to 4″ diameter
- Up to 15″ in length
- Strokes from 9″ to 24″
- Speeds up to 3600 SPM
- 100,000 Square Foot Facility
- Automated Lube Line
- Automated robotized Clean Line
- Fully Automated load / unload
- In-house tooling design and build
- Complete in-house: heat treating, cleaning, sizing and machining
- Numerous Secondary Operations
Current Quality Systems In-Place:
Applications & Products
Aluminum products manufactured by forward impact extrusions, reverse impact extrusions, and combination impact extrusions include but are not limited to:
- A/C accumulators and driers, airbag end caps, brake parts, filter housings, fuel pump housings, hose connectors and fittings, mufflers, and shock absorber components
- Power Electronics
- Capacitor cans, heat sinks, motor housings
- Downlights, luminares, reflector cans, and socket cups
Industries served by Kurt Manufacturing Impact Extrusion
We manufacture high quality aluminum impact extruded parts for several industries, including:
- Consumer Products
- Packaging Products